- Why partner with Scholarship Management Services?
- Why outsource management of a program?
- Why offer an education assistance program?
- Who can sponsor a program?
- What is involved in establishing a scholarship program?
- We have employees in other countries, can they be included in the scholarship program?
- What are the fees associated with offering a program?
We help you maximize your return on investment. You will find Scholarship Management Services' unique philosophy on customer service, flexibility in program design and decades of experience unmatched. Our clients are our first priority and always receive professional, expert service.
Outsourcing administration of your program helps save time and money and increase your efficiency in providing education assistance.
Among the benefits of operating an outsourced education assistance program are:
- Recruitment - Offering an education assistance program is an excellent way to promote your company in today's competitive job market.
- Retention - A program can develop a sense of loyalty to your company, significantly reducing recruitment and training costs.
- Productivity - Allowing employees to expand their knowledge will increase your company's productivity with more satisfied, productive workers. Employees can use the knowledge they've gained to find new and more efficient ways of doing their work.
- Social Responsibility - When offering education assistance programs, companies receive a number of benefits while making a positive impact in their communities by investing in America's future.
- Cost Savings - The cost savings in recruitment and retention are significant; however, there are also tax benefits to offering education assistance programs. Your company will also see the savings in significantly reduced internal administrative costs.
Almost anyone can sponsor a program. Our clients include companies, membership organizations, private foundations, community foundations, associations, unions, trusts and individuals. We work with all types of sponsors.
Establishing a program can be complex or rather straight forward. The first step in establishing a program is determining your goals. A Regional Marketing Director will discuss options with you and offer recommendations for a successful program and to achieve your stated goal.
Yes. Many of the programs administered by Scholarship Management Services include children of international employees. We have experience working with applications from nearly 80 countries. We can provide all of the services you and your international participants need for smooth management of your program.
Scholarship Management Services offers free consultations. A Regional Marketing Director will work with you to develop a program design at no cost to you. We recognize you have unique goals for your program and we will work with you to create your customized program design. The management fee is determined when your program design is established, so you pay only for the services you need. Contact a representative in your area to receive more information.