We help you maximize your return on investment. You will find Scholarship Management Services' unique philosophy on customer service, flexibility in program design and decades of experience unmatched. Our clients are our first priority and always receive professional, expert service. Utilizing specialists who do nothing but education assistance programs gives you instant expertise and credibility with your employees and recipients.
Outsourcing administration of your program helps save time and money and increase your efficiency in providing education assistance, by freeing up your employees to focus on core competencies while allowing dedicated outside specialists to manage your programs.
Among the benefits of operating an outsourced education assistance program are:
- Recruitment - Offering an education assistance program to employees and/or children of employees is an excellent way to promote your company in today's competitive job market.
- Retention - A program can develop a sense of loyalty to and pride in your company, significantly reducing recruitment and training costs due to turnover.
- Productivity - Allowing employees to expand their knowledge will increase your company's productivity with more satisfied, productive workers. Employees can use the knowledge they've gained to find new and more efficient ways of doing their work.
- Social Responsibility - When offering education assistance programs, companies receive a number of benefits while making a positive impact in their communities by investing in America's future.
- Cost Savings - The cost savings in recruitment and retention are significant; however, there are also tax benefits to offering education assistance programs.
Your company will also see the savings in significantly reduced internal administrative costs.
Almost anyone can sponsor a program. Our clients include companies, membership organizations, private foundations, community foundations, associations, unions, trusts and individuals. We work with all types and sizes of organizations.
Establishing a program can be complex or rather straight forward. The first step in establishing a program is determining your goals. Your Scholarship Management Services representative will discuss options with you and offer recommendations for a successful program and to achieve your stated goal.
Outsourcing a new or existing program is simply a matter of matching your vision to a structure that best meets that vision. The first step in the process is determining your goals including a budget.Your Scholarship Management Services representative will discuss options with you and offer recommendations for a successful program that achieves your stated goal.
Yes. Many of the programs administered by Scholarship Management Services include international operations. We have experience working with applications from over 80 countries. We can provide all of the services you and your international participants need for smooth management of your program.
Scholarship Management Services offers free consultations. Your Scholarship Management Services representative will work with you to develop a program design at no cost to you. We recognize you have unique goals for your program and we will work with you to create your customized program design. The management fee is determined when your program design is established, so you pay only for the services you need. Contact a representative to receive more information.
We offer our services to very small companies who simply do not have the infrastructure to administer education assistance programs, and to very large companies who have discovered the value of using outside experts to leverage their own resources. Your first visit with your Scholarship Management Services representative will likely provide you with sufficient information to make an informed decision as to whether outsourcing makes sense for you.
Scholarship Management Services provides:
- Application processing
- Application evaluation
- Employment verification
- Recipient award selection
- Applicant notification
- Payment processing
- Renewal award processing
- Student tracking
- Day-to-day customer service
- Detailed program reporting