Scholarship America's Success by Degrees blog looks at issues surrounding higher education, volunteerism, financial aid and more. In this post, we cover ways in which corporate scholarship programs mean a happier, better-educated workforce.Learn More
About Scholarship Management Services
Over the past 35 years, Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America, has become the nation’s preeminent administrator of education assistance programs, including scholarship, tuition assistance, and education loan programs. We understand the life-changing impact of education on our society and economy.
We currently administer over 1200 programs for corporations, individuals and foundations. Our clients include both small companies and large Fortune 100 companies.
Why Our Clients Partner With Us
- Expertise – With over 35 years in the education assistance administration business, Scholarship Management Services’ vast experience and knowledge is a big benefit to our clients.
- Customer Service - 98% of our clients rate our service as good or excellent. A dedicated Program Manager is assigned to each program, because we know that developing relationships with students and clients is the key to exceeding expectations.
- Flexibility - We customize your program to your needs — your program can change and grow as you do.
- Technology - We offer customized web solutions to meet your needs.
- International Capability - Our programs reach students in over 80 countries. Wherever your company extends, we have the resources to manage your program.
News From Scholarship Management Services
Success By Degrees
The Case for Scholarships
In this video message, Scholarship America President and CEO Lauren Segal outlines the crucial importance of scholarships in the current academic landscape.Learn More
News from Scholarship America
Scholarship Management Services is part of Scholarship America, the nation's largest nonprofit, private-sector scholarship and educational assistance organization. Visit the link below to learn more and see the latest Scholarship America news.Learn More